Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Foodies

 My friend, Tiffany, and I are a lot alike.  We have the same wallet, the same love of McAlister's sweet tea, the same affinity for honey mustard, and sometimes we share the same love of all things indulgent.  Note the donuts before bed time....

 Our Superintendent is the vice president of MASA and so he was front and center the entire conference.
 And every chance we got we sat outside to soak up some Vitamin D...meaning every second between meals.  What I noticed about administrative meetings is that at teacher meetings you get a boxed lunch, at administrative meetings you eat filets and stuffed chicken which happened to be on the bone.  So if you know me you know that I missed my box lunch with no steak and no meat on the bone.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers