Wednesday, July 23, 2014

29 again...again...


It's no secret I love a birthday.  I was raised on decorator icing.  My mom believes in celebrating, and this year was no different.  Since my life has been monopolized this summer by fundraising and dance lessons, she made sure my cake followed the theme of the summer.  On my way to workout, I stopped by her house and picked up my work cake, ice cream in a rolling cooler and all of the goodies needed to have an impromptu party.

 After work, we celebrated as a family at Uncle Wayne's complete with another dance cake and family. We closed the evening out with a family hymn sing along, and laughs shared by all.  Even Cullen played the piano when the acapella sing off got to be too much for him.


Just had to document the early morning birthday workout.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers