Saturday, December 17, 2011

Insta-Weekend

 I am newly addicted to Instagram the app on my phone.  I have had an account for a year, but have recently started really using it.  This past weekend Molly, a friend from high school, had us over to celebrate the season.  Her puppy, Frank, was tuckered out from the all the chit-chat.

 Sunday my mom and I crossed another item off of her bucket list.  We went to see the Singing Christmas Tree.  It was awesome.  I knew she would love it.  We went with Cullen's Aunt Janice and Bret, Amy & Jace, and Mr. Jimmy & Ms. Debi.


 The above photo my brother said looked like an alien abduction.  And after a second look I can agree.
It was a great weekend that flew into a really good week filled with goodbyes at my internship and hellos to my new placement.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers