Saturday, December 17, 2011

Thinking Cap

 Sometimes delirium can cause you to do funny things...and for the past two weeks I have been sleep deprived and stressed.  I have a problem with saying no but an even bigger problem with procrastination.       December has flown by.  On the first I had the ladies from the office at LES over with their husbands to enjoy a time for food and fellowship.  The next two days were the Christmas Bazaar followed by the state championship game.  All that excitement left Sunday for me to prepare for the final projects in my two classes this semester.  Leslie came over to keep me going and to pirate my internet.

I looked up at one point and she had her thinking cap on.  She found a shower cap in my computer bag which the assistant principal had given me from her desk and decided to sport it.  Friends like her are what keep me going during the tough times.  Finals went well and I made it through the semester with all A's.  Cue the Hallelujah chorus*

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers