Saturday, December 17, 2011

Sewing and State Champs

 The first weekend in December Pontotoc Elementary School had their third annual Christmas Bazaar.  I set up a booth with some of the clothing I make and Mattie Sims dropped by to pick out her Christmas outfit.  My cousin Darla had a booth as well.
 After the Bazaar and a long nap I woke up to watch Lafayette play in the State Playoff Game.  It was so much fun to support the team this year and have a team in Oxford to cheer for since our Rebs let us down this season.  I had to amend my weekend waterford to work for the right team.

 After the team won they came to tour the square and parade around it.  The Christmas lights were up and so beautiful.

And because chances like this don't happen every day. I had to get my picture made with the trophy.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers