Tuesday, May 7, 2013

15 Weeks


 New things this week:
*Jett's hair is coming in a little bit thicker and is looking like it might be blonde.
*He cares not one bit for his paci, unless he is sleepy.  He pops that paci out and inserts his fist.
*Jett has stopped talking and cooing like he once did.  I had worried about this for about two weeks, noticing that he does not babble or make noises like I thought he should.  Sunday I asked Cullen if I should be worried he said NO!  Two hours later Jett decided he would show me, and he began loudly making noises- he hasn't stopped yet.  By 8:00 on Sunday night Cullen looked at me and said, "I think I liked him better when he didn't talk."
*He is officially in size two diapers.  I was determined he would use every last size one diaper I had at the house so not one would be wasted, so after having to make them fit, he now is breathing a little easier with a diaper that is more spacious.
*Jett Boy weighs 15 lbs. 3oz.

 And so this happened.  He got a little stuck and we had a time getting those fat little legs out of the Bumbo.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers