Sunday, May 26, 2013

Summer To Do List

*I have been mulling over a to do list in my head for the summer.  I can't decide if I want to pick one thing and focus on it, like my house, and make all my to dos center around it, or if I want to do all the random things in my head.
*I'm toying around with the idea of taking a Summer Sabbatical from Facebook.  I just am kinda over seeing all the beach pictures, the fun pool day posts, and I think it will make me harbor bad thoughts, since I will be posted up behind a desk most of the summer.
*I have begun a list of books I want to read over the summer, some about school, some for fun, and some for learning to do new things.
*I will post about my To Dos when they are To Done, that way I won't let myself down when I have to admit, I haven't done any of the things I meant to.
Happy Summer!!!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers