Friday, May 24, 2013

I've Been Waiting on the Summer


 The last day of school for a teacher is better than Christmas.  Most come that last day with an extra pep in their step. On Thursday of this week it hit me that I would not be getting that same summer feeling.  I made sure to sing the Summer Song to all the teachers each afternoon.  The Summer Song is one my mom and I used to sing the last day of school when I was little.

 So when we left the breakfast I saw these hula hoops and had to try my hand at it.  Then we had a reception for our retirees.





 It came together at the last minute and turned out to be so nice.









And then after the cakes were cut, the bags were packed, my sweet friend, Ms. Babb and I went to Two Stick to eat just like old times and planned our summer out.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers