Sunday, May 12, 2013

She Said Yes

I get this picture in a text on Saturday.

 On Sunday, Joanne calls me with the story.  Her boyfriend, Drew, with the cover story of needing to get a signed baseball for his nephew, completely surprised her with a proposal.  He had it worked out where the first baseman would throw him the ball and it would be "signed."  So Joanne asks to see who signed it, and this is what it said.
 My girl, Joey, had the ball in hand and the ring out of the box before she even said yes. She is so excited.  I laugh to think that a year ago we were talking about how she would never get married, and now she is engaged. 
 Almost as good as getting engaged, her sister surprised her and flew into town for the event from Argentina.  I can not wait for family vacations with the McGehee.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers