Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Baby Bash

Friday night, our dear friends came into town.  Tyler and Mollie, live in Huntsville, and make it over to Tupelo a few times a year.  We should do a better job of getting together, but it is difficult to carve out time when they aren't traveling or we aren't.  Cole and Megan graciously offered to host us at their home and Preston and Anna joined us along with Stan the man.
I hadn't seen Baby Tyler since November, and I hadn't seen Stan in about a year.  Time really does get away from me.
I learned that with children, we might never finish a conversation.  I felt like we started several and didn't finish one of them.  It was nice to just see friends.  I have felt for sometime that we spend most of our time communicating on the phone by texts or emails.
The babies were precious, and the company was fun.  I hope it happens again really soon.












No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers