Wednesday, May 29, 2013

At Last

Mallory and Kyle had a great wedding weekend.  Mal asked me during football season if I would help with her wedding.  I agreed and didn't think another thing about it, until at about 8 months pregnant, she called and needed help getting some ideas for the decor at the venues.  
 Friday night our plans took action and I set about my task of coordinating the bridal party.  It went smoothly and the decorations were beautiful.  These two love birds of 9 years finally tied the knot.  Mal has an eye for all things beautiful, note her fabulous rehearsal dress, imported from Europe.

 Since the couple will be living in Texas this was their going away car.  Perfect.
Her mom was a blonde bombshell.








 It was a beautiful day filled with love, laughter, and fun.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers