Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Backseat Babysitters

So having a newborn has put a damper on my outings. My mom and I have always enjoyed our time together to shop and our weekly outings to Walmart or Tupelo. Now those outings are scheduled and Jett tags along. Mom now sits in the car with him while I run in to stores. Tonight, my mother in law met us in the parking lot of Hobby Lobby and to watch him while we both went in. Yes, this sounds crazy, but like I said my outings are scheduled and I try to use every minute wisely. Mom and I went in TJ Maxx, Debi kept Jett in the car. I know it would make sense to run him by her house, but she is an animal person and I respect that. I am not, and don't wont to worry with Jett being allergic, so backseat babysitting it is!!!! You know he may be a bit spoiled to have adult women sit in the backseat of a car just to look at him.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers