Sunday, May 26, 2013

So Sad

I picked Jett up from Mamaw's house Friday afternoon and found him soundly sleeping in his Nap Nanny.  I must say I was so sad, because starting Tuesday he will be going to another babysitter's home.  I am completely excited about not having him daycare, but so sad that she won't be keeping him anymore.  She has been so good not just for Jett, but for me.  She makes me feel like I know what I'm doing being a parent.  She loves on my baby like I would and has him so spoiled, but so would I, if I stayed with him all day.  She looks at him with the same loving look that Cullen and I do.
I started crying as I walked to the car with him, and I didn't stop until I got home. I called Cullen, just beside myself.  I didn't cry when I had to go back to work, but Friday I more than made up for it.  So Tuesday will be a new day, a new couple to love on Jett, and Mamaw will get to focus on getting her knees well, so she can love on our boy when we come visit.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers