Thursday, August 6, 2009

2.5 Hours and Counting

Yes that is the amount of time I have left of summer. Ahhhh!!!!! Can you believe it? Summe has flown. I know right now I should be thanking the Good Lord for my summer vacation. It could be worse I could have a real job that didn't provide three months off a year..but don't think I have it so easy...have you ever eaten lunch with 20, 8 yr olds. They eat boogers, don't use napkins, chew with their mouth open while telling you a story and don't usually remember to use utensils, so you people with real jobs think about that when you are enjoying your lunch all alone or with adults at a nice eatery... So tomorrow is the day...the day we all meet at school and listen to speeches from various important people and smile because we are so excited to see everybody. I am really excited about this year...but I wish I could postpone it maybe just a week or two more..:)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Eating with a table full of kids is not fun... been there.... admire you for doing that. I enjoy my quiet lunches.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers