Friday, August 14, 2009

Senior Start



So my sweet sister/friend Meagan Henry is now officially a senior in highschool. I feel like I always need to say she is my friend...which she is...she is the best, but I like to think of her as a sister. She is an only child, most of the time I act like I am and thus began our beautiful friendship. All that to say she is now a SENIOR in highschool...yeah I know the years pass quickly. She decided to have a senior breakfast for her friends. I took it upon myself to create a theme...


We decided since Pontotoc colors were black and gold I could recycle my toile table runners and use them with my table cloths.



I made a canvas for the food table and used mason jars with yellow daisies to add to the festiveness.



No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers