Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Harvest


Well, since I haven't harvested them as of yet...should I say the "fruits of someone's labor?" Well, since I didn't labor over them...maybe I'll just call it how I see it...yeah I got some home grown tomatoes. No, I didn't grow them, but they are on my property...Next to the really huge offensive staircase I now own...someone who I'd just rather not talk about planted an overgrown garden...and through my railing...crept some vines...and on those vines were three tomatoes...green and ready. No, I won't eat them! They might poison me. :) But this post is really just a tease...keep reading for the latest that occurred over the weekend.

1 comment:

O' Brother Sew Art Thou said...

I thought you were DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers