Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer Book#11

Eclipse-yes that is right...even though the series of books was ruined for my and I now know part of what happens in the fourth book...I finally finished the third in the Twilight Series. So far book one is my fave...book two was way to slow and book three was more like book one...did you guys get all that...when will I start book 4...don't know yet but I'm leaning toward not anytime soon...you know I would like to savor the series...So as a side not I did not make my summer reading goal of 20 but I did read 11 and for me that was a lot more than the 3 or 4 I normally read in a summer. At this time I have a few more half read books that I will roll through as school begins but I'm in no rush...

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers