Friday, August 7, 2009

It's Official

Summer is now over...I was up this morning at 5:30 sewing...why? because I couldn't sleep, that's why. Just like every first day of school for the last 22 years I have woken up excited and nervous about the start of something new. You would think that I would be used to change by now...think again...I think I will always feel a little nervous...an on such a day of excitement where is Cullen Pollard? He is still in the bed. He took off today...yeah that's right I just got a taste of my own medicine...I know now what it must be like to him all summer as I lounge in front of the Today Show, take my time eating breakfast... Hmmuph! Leave it to Cullen to plan it out so that on my first day back he takes vacation.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers