Saturday, August 8, 2009

Stairgate-The End in Sight

We have not posted as of late about our staircase situation. I think the last time I posted it was about the survey coming back and naming the big wooden wonder ours....

On Monday of this week we were actually able to take the survey in hand over to Mossy Oak Properties. Cullen and I trucked it over there and showed what we knew....however, Mr. Anderson seemed to think it his right to say well...we will digest this...Digest what...that we own the property and now a staircase...out the door we went and straight to our attorney. On Wednesday we recieved a copy of the letter sent to them stating they had 10 days from August 4th to take it down...or see us in court. Here is what I know.



1- I had put some signs that said no trespassing on the staircase. They had been removed. Yesterday they were put back up.

2-Mossy Oak and the contractor that built the staircase met and discussed something about yesterday... Cullen saw them yesterday afternoon.



Hopefully by next Friday I can report it has been removed...Keep on praying...

3 comments:

Wayne Carter said...

The wheels of justice turn slowly. Try not to be too disappointed come Friday evening.

Connie said...

I will have to tell Larry! He keeps asking me when they are going to come down! I do hope this is resolved soon. I'm so sorry it's been such an ordeal for y'all!!

Oh, I love the necklace!! I'm so happy to be a winner!! M.C. enjoyed having you in Sunday School!! Thanks so much!!

Did you happen to get the recipe for the pecan pie thingies?

I hope you're having a great week back at school!!

Much love ~ Connie

Lisa said...

My emotions have been raging lately. So if you need someone to cause a stink if/when you go to court, you just say the word and I'll be there girl!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers