Saturday, August 22, 2009

Impossible Issue

(the view into my backyard from the top of the staircase)

I don't even want to call it Stairgate anymore that is how crazy it is making me. I have laughed with coworkers and others about it, but truthfully it is getting OLD. Never one to back down we will see this to the end, but here is how it stands now...(no pun intended)




Notice the gate that is now on the staircase. It was put up the day the staircase was supposed to come down. Oh yes the contractor was rude to me when I asked exactly what he thought he was doing...but I'm resilliant. Oh and the tresspassing sign...it is mine...yeah I know it makes me ill!




On Tuesday I came home to the contractor back at it again..this time with a saw...don't get excited the only thing he cut off were the rail ends, to be even with the gate. I got it on camera. This time he wasn't by himself. He had one of the realtors from Mossy Oak with him. Maybe I frightened him last week.


We at least know that we will be going to court. Not sure when, but we will be going. I don't know why we are having to go through all of this but God is good to his children and this will be settled in his time.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Thanks for the update. It is part of our nightly walking ritual for Larry to peek and see if the stairs are gone. I'm so sorry this has turned out to be such a problem for you guys! You are right, though, God will see you through!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers