Tuesday, July 30, 2013

27 Weeks

Boy Blue is on the down hill slope to a year old.  
This week he started sleeping on his side.
He has started sleeping a lot better.  By better I mean he is back to his old habit of waking up at 1 for a feeding and then again between 3 and 4.  I can handle this now that school has started.  
Yes we still put him in the nap nanny.  He likes it, it is downstairs and it means I don't have to trek upstairs when he wakes.  
He is eating more and more fruits and veggies.  
He says DaDa pretty much non stop in the mornings mixed with a little bit of a gurgling noise that sounds a bit like a bird chirping.
He is slowly changing his night time routine of nursing until he falls asleep.  He now nurses and then fusses until I put his paci in his mouth and then falls asleep on his own. 
 I have mixed feelings about this. 

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers