Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Twenty-Four Weeks

 Jett is sitting up and catching himself from falling pretty well.  He found his voice at the coast and hasn't stopped yet.  He sat in a real bath tub for the first time, too.  He tried lots of new foods on the coast, too.  He still is not a good sleeper, contrary to what my mom says.  He wakes at about midnight and and about three and again about 5:30, pretty much I'm in a bad mood from the time I go to bed, knowing what is in store for my night until about 6:30 every morning, when I'm over it.  He is loving his feet and sucking on his toes.  He loves being outside.  He LOVES people.  He can be ill as all get out and if he is around new people he gets excited and just turns on his smile.  Everyone and I do mean EVERYONE who sees him for the first or 100th time says how big he is or how chunky, or how many rolls he has developed.  About the 538 thousandth time you hear this, you run out of things to say or repeat.  He is a breastfed baby, he eats the perfect food.  He takes the same amount of ounces at the sitter this week that he did when I took him at eight weeks old, no less and no more.  He eats oatmeal at night and half a fruit and vegetable or a whole fruit. And shockingly sometimes I'm too tired to feed him food, I'll just nurse him.  He is just holding on to everything he eats, he won't be husky for life.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers