Saturday, July 13, 2013

First Time to Go...To the Beau

 Jett's first nights away from home, weren't to a tropical locale, they were to a the Beau Rivage on a work trip with me, and his days were spent with Sadie, in the room.  They seemed to have found lots of time to talk, babble, sing, read, play, eat, and sleep.  My mom's philosophy of parenting is; a happy baby is a well fed baby.  Jett tried all sorts of new things, he licked on a pickle, tried ice cream, a little cool whip, and a mushed up french fry. 

 We saw my dear friend, Cody, while we were there and I got to catch up with him.
 Andrew is one of my former students and each year he celebrates his birthday in Biloxi.  Jett was able to wish him happy birthday this year.

The girls loved on him and made him giggle, squeal, and babble.  It was such a fun week, but traveling with babies is work.  Luckily for me he loves his car seat.  He slept almost the entire way to the coast, waking only to sit in McAlister's while we ate.  Once we arrived around 11 he found his second wind, along with a really high pitched voice and he squealed until he fell asleep again.  I am thankful for valet parking, bell hops, and elevators.  I am also very grateful to work in a district that sends all level of administration to these conferences.  

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers