Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July iPhone Dump

Since having Jett, I have tried really hard not to rely on my phone nearly as much and to use my good camera, but it never fails, some of my favorite shots I catch with my phone.
 I haven't seen this bride to be in a long while, so I was super excited to see her at my birthday party.
 Jett sat in his first chair at a restaurant.
 This was headed to the pool in his umbrella stroller.  The ladies on the elevator loved his glasses.

 First time in a big bathtub.
 Holding his sippy cup.



 How he spent most of his time at the Beau Rivage.  Every picture my mom sent me while I was in meetings was of him sleeping.  I don't know how much she must have fed him or how he played so hard, but he slept a LOT.
 My mom making use out of the Boppy.  She will love this.
 Holding his bottle which he hates to do.

 Playing at Uncle Wayne's house.  Can you tell I found this onesie in his drawer and had to get our wear out of it, before he outgrows it.
 Loving on his Aunt Tiffy in their patriotic attire.
 Sitting on the back of the couch.
 Daddy getting that boy tickled.
 D.D. spending time with Jett Boy at Pop's appointment in the waiting room.
 Pops riding in the back seat with Jett.  Yes, his cap says Swamp People....I pick and choose my battles, the cap wasn't one of them.
 Thinking he is a big hot playing catch with his Daddy.
 A little photo shoot outside the Smith's house.  They love a concrete statue or some yard art, I didn't want to forget this when Jett was big.  Aunt Tiffy thought a photo shoot was perfect to commemorate.
 Headed to his first church Homecoming.  I may or may not have had a psycho mom moment at the church.  You see this really cute outfit.  The minute I saw it at the store I knew two things...he would wear it to Homecoming and his six month pictures.  I'm on the social committee at church and had to be there super early.  I took him to the nursery and since our fellowship hall is just above the nursery, I was able to check on him when we were lacking in things to do to prepare for the meal.  I went down to see him and he had on a Polo onesie.  I need it to be written, that I am super funny about what he wears.  He doesn't wear separates.  I don't like outfits that have collars, like many of the Carter's outfits have.  I like a Polo outfit, but only for daycare and onesies for daycare, too.  I'm just funny about it.  He is a baby and will be able to wear big boy clothes the rest of his life.  So imagine my surprise and my anger to see the outfit I paid too much money for laying over his crib and he sitting in a daycare outfit.  I was in a panic. Instantly I worried Cullen would bring him upstairs in that outfit and people would think I sent him to church in that, I didn't want the nursery workers to think I was upset, but I don't hide my thoughts well.  I calmly texted Cullen and before church was out and dinner began I had him back in the outfit deemed to wet for him to wear.  It was just drool.  He was fine.  I was okay and all was well with the world again.  

 Enjoying his first lollipop at Pops house, but sad Pop was too weak to hold him.
 Ready for his six month shots.  I want to remember that this appointment is the reason I should never go to the doctor with him by myself.  He bucked and snorted, climbed, cooed and played.  He couldn't understand why the other people in the waiting room weren't taken with him and didn't want to visit.  He loves an audience and really cut up at his appointment.  He cooed and laughed and the minute they gave him the oral medicine he knew something was up and began to cry.  The minute it was over and the bandaids were on he was back to wanting to play.  

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers