Monday, July 8, 2013

So Surprised

My sweet sister/friend, Meagan, decided to gather some of my closest loved ones to celebrate my upcoming birthday before she left on a mission trip.  It was such a fun night.
 In the back ground of this picture you can see she set up a table of my favorite things.  Sprinkled among the food and decor were pictures from my first 30 years.


 Babies have invaded over the last year, and scheduling fun get togethers is more of a chore than ever before, but Meagan did an awesome job.






My mom attempted to make a cake that looked like McCarty Pottery.  
Thirty is creeping near, but as for now this 29 year old is basking in the blessings of great friends and family.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

this looks like so much fun!

that cake is precious!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers