Sunday, December 29, 2013

Family Picture

I have taken picture taking a bit to the extreme this year.  I admit it, but I love knowing that I have preserved these moments for my family, friends and for Jett.  I hadn't really thought about anyone noticing, but the day after Christmas my Uncle mentioned that no family pictures had been taken at our Christmas celebration.  I had laid in bed Christmas night and thought about it.  I am such a worrier, I think and plan for bad things that might happen.  I worried Christmas night, that if someone passed away between next Christmas I would miss not having a family picture.  So Thursday night we took a family picture, we weren't prepared or well dressed but we took it.  All the family wasn't present, but by golly we got a pic of the ones that were.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers