Monday, March 4, 2013

Henry's Puppy Party

A year has come and gone since the Lord blessed us with sweet Henry.  He is so very different from Ellie at her first birthday party.  He is all boy and into everything.  Ellie loved her Daddy and Henry is all about his Momma.
 My mom walked in to see him taking each book off the shelf and laughing only to say that my brother would stand for hours doing the same thing when he was little and she would put them back and one by one he would take them off again and again.

 This was Jett's first birthday party to attend.  From the pictures you can tell he was so excited to be there.  I had this great idea during his nap time on Friday that not only did Henry need a puppy shirt, but Ellie and Jett did, too.  Well, I have never put a onesie on him and didn't want him to wear separates, so I quickly made him a longall.  I didn't know if it would fit, but it did and I was so thankful for a longer nap than usual, so I could finish it.

 Ellie is sassy.  She is so in love with anything and everything girly, pink, ruffled, or sequined.  It is a lot of fun watching her with Henry and loving on Jett.


 I learned this weekend that even with the fastest camera is not fast enough for a one year old on the move.




 My brother made the cakes and decorated them as well.  I must say I'm impressed he attempts the cakes he does.  He isn't a baker or a cake decorator under normal circumstances, but never to be outdone by me or my mom, he decided a few years ago to make my nieces second birthday cake and has done them for the kids ever since.

 The best picture I could get of all three of them in their matching outfits.
And even though Cullen has a new person to shower his attention on, Ellie is still so very taken with her Uncle Cullen.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Before I even read it I KNEW you made that longall. You're my idol!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers