Thursday, March 14, 2013

Iphone Dump

So now that I love turning my blog into yearly books, it helps the process when I use my good camera, or my mom camera as I call it.  I love the convenience of my camera on my phone, but the quality is just unmatched.  I just loaded my pictures to my computer so here is a sampling of them.
First Ole Miss Event for Jett



 Our first night out away from the baby, and we went two different directions...we are super romantic like that.

 Sporting his Hotty Toddy outfit.
 Asleep in my lap in the sewing room, when he finally surrendered to sleep.

 Not napping during his walk...
So proud of his new Colonel Rebel outfit.

2 comments:

The Laney Family said...

Where, oh where did u find that col reb appliqué?

Lauren said...

Sweet Rebel Baby! Love it!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers