Thursday, March 14, 2013

Jett and Leila

Jett met his first cousin on Leila today.  The two were completely unaware of each other.  He was in hour three of wanting to be held.  She was hungry and needed her diaper changed.  


 She look EXACTLY like her daddy.  From her super dark hair, to her dark eyes and her button nose, she is a Rocconi.

 I was able to see what it would be like to have twins.  I laughed at remembering me praying night after night that the Lord would let me have twins after I found out Sarah Cullen was really Jett.  Hahahah, while I had a great pregnancy and labor and delivery wasn't terrible...two at once would be a bit of a handful.
 And like boys do, Jett wasn't cooperative with the photo shoot, and Leila didn't mind a bit.

 At five weeks apart, baby boy is going to have to get used to many more photos together.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers