Friday, March 1, 2013

My First

Can you believe it?  I have never ever made a banana pudding.  I have tried to get recipes before from friends, but I couldn't keep up with them or never got around to making one.  I found a seemingly simple recipe online, so I made it, with Cullen's help...he handed off the fussy baby and finished following directions.  It turned out super great, and will be a new go to dessert for the Pollard family.

Ingredients:
4 bananas, sliced
3 cups milk
1 box Nilla Wafers
2 small boxes instant FRENCH vanilla pudding
1 {8 oz.} pkg. cream cheese
1 {14oz.} can sweetened condensed milk
1 {12 oz.} container Cool Whip

To Do:
Line the bottom of a 9x13 with Nilla Wafers.
Slice your bananas and layer evenly on top of the wafers.
Combine the milk and pudding mix and blend using a handheld mixer.
In a separate bowl, mix together cream cheese & condensed milk until smooth.  Gradually fold in whipped cream.
Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mix & stir until well blended.
Pour the mix evenly over the bananas.
Layer the remaining Nilla Wafers on top of the mix to top it all off!!!

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers