Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Break

Spring Break marked the last week I was off for maternity leave.  It was a jam packed week.  
Meagan was out for spring break so she stopped by two days and helped me with Jett.

Aunt Di came to visit.
Uncle Wayne and Sadie came by, too.

Jett went to his first wedding.
I had a pampering day complete with a mocha, manicure and pedicure.
We spent time loving on our boy and I was able to sew just a little.

Mamaw loved on our boy, getting ready for their time together.
I loved on my boy knowing that our time together during the day was coming to an end.  I spent more time holding him and watching him sleep.
He went to church for the first time.  Yes, he wore a gown, yes I was asked how old "she" was.  



No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers