Sunday, March 3, 2013

Week in Review

I got this look two different days in a small break of his yelling wanting to be fed.  He knows what he wants and when he wants it.
 This once was a nice silk covered pillow...and then Jett exploded and it left the Pollard home.
 He slept on my cousin like this...with his knee up and his hand resting on his knee.
 He wore his first out fit with a collar...not a big deal for most people, but for me it made me sad.  He looked like a big boy and I confirmed after seeing him we are probably still not going to wear separates until he is two, so he can stay a baby for as long as possible.
 He is waking up more and more.

He is loving being on his back and staring at everything, the t.v., the walls, lights, and he loves the ceiling fan.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers