Friday, March 22, 2013

Two Months

 Baby Boy is two months old.  Everything about hims is changing, even his cries, they have gone from a really funny girly scream that I loved and laughed at, to just all out hollering, but I love them too.  Cullen thinks I'm awful when I say I just love his little face when he is upset...it is pitiful and precious at the same time.
*He weighs 10lbs. 10 oz based on our baby scale.
*He had a great first week with his Mamaw.  She said he just was precious and had the prettiest smile.
I think he is a bit spoiled.  He had gotten very accustomed to crying it out and self soothing during his nap time, but after a week being adored and loved on, he is LOVING to be held while he sleeps.
*He is wearing a size one diaper.
*He wears no newborn clothing anymore and is wearing 0-3, and 3-6 month clothing.
*He wakes around 1 and 4:30, before daycare he was going a little longer between feedings, but I'm up early, so no biggie.
*Now that he is getting 12 ounces for sure during his stay at Mamaw's our little man is finally gaining some weight.  His little face is rounding out, and he is noticeably heavier.
*When we get home in the afternoons he is ready for me to hold him and feed him and he starts winding down between 6:30 and 7:30, after that the next 30 minutes is a free for all of keeping him awake, feeding him just enough to hold him off until after bath.
* He is put down at 9 every night.
*I have learned that his least favorite part of bath time - the removal from the water - can be avoided by warming his towel in the dryer.  Took me long enough to come up with that ingenious solution.
*He can follow us when we leave the room, turns to our voices and smiles for us.
*He has mastered the 45 degree push up and has rolled to his side several times.



No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers