Sunday, March 31, 2013

Leslie's 30th


My best friend, Leslie, will turn 30 tomorrow.  Her husband arranged for her friends and their babies to come together for a little surprise dinner for her.
 Morgan and Andrew were in town from D.C. and were able to come.

 Lily James was loved on her by her Grammy, Leslie's mom.








It was fun to have all the babies together, and it made me realize that this is our new normal.  We all are on schedules, and we have to think about time, and other people, and babysitters, but we can still be together.  Can't wait for the next 30 years, with recitals, and supper clubs, ball games, and birthday parties.  And just for the record...I'm glad I'm still holding strong in my 20's while the rest of my friends are 30 somethings.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers