Friday, December 21, 2012

34 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 34 Weeks
Size of baby:  Supposed to be just about 5….he weighs in at 6lbs.  Estimated Due Date 1/14/13

Total Weight Gain/Loss: a lot…but thankfully this last time he said it was probably fluid.

Maternity Clothes: Well, this week I am thankful for a three day work week, Sunday for the Christmas program- I wore all of my own clothing…no maternity just a bigger shirt….Yesterday I wore some dress pants that were elastic waist so no maternity, today I am sporting my trusty maternity black pants with the low waist band… I am looking forward to wearing my smaller old clothes in the near future.

Gender: After another ultra sound…. He is a HE for sure.

Movement:  He is still very active but he has a distinct pattern of movement.  This past week I had a solo in our Christmas program and as soon as the music I have been practicing in the car came over the monitors he moved and grooved.  Another time this week that gave me extreme hope for a music loving baby was in my sewing room Sunday morning.  I love Mississippi Public Broadcasting and they did a special on Elvis’ gospel music, the minute Elvis came on singing Peace in the Valley, Baby Pollard was moved to activity.  I may raise an Elvis fan.  Thank the Lord.

Sleep: Okay so I’m sleeping a lot, in fact 10-12 hours at a time.  I love a nap as well.  Getting comfortable at first is the most annoying part, but once I’m comfy…there is no stopping me.

What I miss: my non swollen feet and ankles.  I have never had a petit ankle nor will I this side of Heaven, but I miss toes that don’t look like sausages and ankles that I don’t feel when I walk down stairs.

Cravings: Still have no cravings really.  I love McAlister’s sweet tea, but as for wanting, needing, and not being able to live without something…not a problem.

Symptoms: Some swelling in my ankles and feet is still an issue, but I feel really great. 

Best Moment this week: Seeing this sweet baby boy’s face one last time before delivering.  I will also tie that moment with the doctor telling me that I could have a baby in 2-4 weeks.  He finished by saying if I wanted I could go to February, but more than likely it will be much before that.


No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers