Monday, December 24, 2012

Crafty Christmas

So our Sunday School socials have fallen by the wayside in the past year.  Our class is going strong, however we have had some members leave to teach, leave to go to other towns, and we have just been busy.
 So in years past we have traded ornaments among the girls and tools among the guys, but this year our teacher came up with the idea that we would hand make something to exchange as a couple.  I was skeptical of how it would turn out.




 The Vandivers came with this frame that would be perfect in Jett's room over his mantle.
 The Goldens brought a plasma cut reindeer.
 The Harris' brought a really cute picture hanger.
 The Jefcoats brought stocking hanger/picture holders.  Which I had seen at Anna Claire's house and asked her to see if Chase could make them....I didn't go home with those.  
When I ran in the house from Jackson I had this grand idea I would whip up a burlap table runner.  I now want one for myself.  
There was a mix up and confusion and Cullen isn't a patient player at Dirty Santa and didn't want to hurt feelings so we came home without a handmade gift rather a scentsy candle burner, because he didn't follow my newly made rule- Always go for what you can see, not the unopened bag. 

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers