Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Foundation Shower

Cullen's office was sweet enough to host a luncheon shower for me and for a sweet new girl in their office.  I left work at lunch and ran to campus for about an hour.  Short of the two precious secretaries in his office and Ms. Tammy, everyone in their office was hired after him, so there are a ton of new faces.

 They went into together and bought our monitoring system for us, which took a load of stress off of my mind.  I keep worrying about what big things I have yet to get for Baby Boy, and this was one of them.

 We must work on Cullen's photography skills as I look like a blue marshmallow in the following picture, but I'd like to think it was my bad posture and his bad angle.
We were also given some sweet outfits from others he works with and a precious donor who has made sure Jett will be adorable in smocked Ole Miss attire.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers