Sunday, December 2, 2012

32 Weeks

 Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 32 Weeks
Size of baby:  Honey Dew Melon

Total Weight Gain/Loss: more than I care to admit but I lost a half pound from my last appointment.

Maternity Clothes: I can safely say, that other than my one pair of pants that I bought back in September, this week I only wore clothes from my closet that I have had for sometime…no maternity this week.

Gender: Oh She is a He

Movement:  He moves a lot.  Of course when he doesn’t I panic, but after some caffeine he rocks and rolls.  He may be running out of room.

Sleep: Undisturbed and getting plenty of it… I know the time will come when I don’t but for now, I can sleep just about anywhere and at anytime I want.

What I miss: My Body- she wasn’t a great one like a super model, but I do miss the one I had.  I long for summer when I can be shed of the extra weight and have a tan.

Cravings: None

Symptoms: My aches and pains are to a minimal, but after standing and shopping I feel lots of pressure in my back and stomach.  Also, I have enjoyed some lovely swollen ankles and feet this week.  I walked the last two days and drank tons of water and noticed that at 7 each night I could still see my ankle bones…so that will be in my new routine. 

Best Moment this week: Organizing Baby Boy’s new blue things. 


No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers