Sunday, December 30, 2012

Little Lily

 Okay so just a week ago I was so proud that Lily was here and that my friend was recovering nicely.  I can't believe it but with Christmas and family in town I managed to not see baby girl in person until last night.  I knew that Leslie had lots of family to visit and we talked but as for me seeing her I knew it just wasn't the right time, I wanted her to get adjusted, but by last night I could wait no longer.
 Les is looking great, but my preggo double chin is absolutely awful.  Lily was just as quiet as a mouse.
 Ginger doesn't know about being a big sister, she is a little jealous and starved for attention.   She almost ignores Lily James.

 Cullen practiced his baby holding skills and did a great job keeping her calm when it was feeding time.
Leslie is a natural mother.  She was just at ease and a baby is exactly what she needed.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers