Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dirty Santa

 What I have learned this year from Dirty Santa, is that it is more beneficial to go for the gift you can see...not the one that you need to unwrap.  I would have been an awful person to play on let's make a deal, because I think of myself and how disappointed I would be if went behind door number two and got chickens or other barnyard animals.
 Another lesson I learned is that you have to remember to never trust the sweet ones.  The unsuspecting ones...they will steal from you in a second.
 Case in point these two sweet teachers who did just that.  Poor Ms. Lokey opened about 10 gifts to finally get to keep one.


This was my bad decision to open rather than steal.
But I must say I would rather play Dirty Santa than do a no fun version of an ornament exchange.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers