Saturday, December 29, 2012

Cousins and Christmas

 Friday night my aunt and uncle volunteered to keep their granddaughter Daisy Kent.  Since my cousins were up from Florida it became a fun time to just be together and watch this precious girl with all her tricks.

 Her Daddy gets her to sleep every night by playing the guitar and singing to her, so as her bedtime drew near, Aunt Rayanne played the piano for her.  She liked it, but she fights sleep like no baby I have ever seen.  She wants to be in the mix at all times she has one eye on the comings and goings of all around her as she rests the other eye and then changes out.
She only really cuddled up with her Daa, my Uncle Wayne.  I personally think that if she would have been cool and not so warm she would have fallen asleep as I rocked her, but the temperature in their house has been long debated.  My mom always freezes, and Uncle Wayne usually.  But it may be me being pregnant, but I was in a sweat the whole time I was there, and Daisy was beyond warm, too.  While it was fun to sit and watch I must say I did enjoy handing her off as I headed home to sleep in my own bed for a few short more weeks unawakened by a baby.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers