Thursday, December 20, 2012

LES Shower




 On the day we got out of school for Christmas, the LES teachers threw me a baby shower.  It was a great day to have it, since most of the students were not present and it was a short day.  The cake was wonderful.

 It started with teachers giving me a bit of advice about raising babies.  The one piece I will remember about boys was when Mrs. Robertson said, "If you let a little boy get bored, then you are responsible for anything he gets into."  How true is that.





The teachers went in together and gave me a gift card to a local boutique.  They absolutely went above and beyond.  I also gained a diaper genie, a precious sweater set for baby boy, and some adorable stuffed animals.
Looking at these pictures I have decided that I need all things to happen after lunch since my face is a swollen mess in these pictures. UGH...I keep thinking only a month left...or less.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers