Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

 The Radko Tree I finally put up just a two weeks before Christmas.  Once I found out we were having a boy I went into a slight depression of sorts, not having a plan b for the nursery I was a little behind and thought I might only do one Christmas tree this year rather than the four or five I have done in the past.  I did get two complete, but all my Christmas decor didn't make a debut.
 On Christmas morning we celebrate first thing with my mom.  She comes to the house and brings a big country breakfast and then we open presents with her.  After we shower and get ready for the day we drop our gifts by my Uncle Wayne's house before we head to Oxford for Christmas with Cullen's extended family.  After lunch and a gift exchange we head back to Pontotoc and celebrate the afternoon  at my Uncle and Aunts house and that usually runs into dinner.
 This was Daisy's first Christmas and she was so much fun to watch scoot around.
 My favorite cousin, Jason, we have a secret gift exchange that isn't so secret anymore, but we keep it up.
 He and Ally announced to the family that March 9th they will be getting married.  I can't wait for the date.  Hopefully I won't look like a whale by that time.

After the afternoon naps we usually gather in the kitchen to await dinner.


Cullen didn't make it to the big people table this year.  He sat with the kids and took this picture to document my place at the left side of my Uncle.  Most everyone knows this is my seat of honor and no one sits here, but last night I had to even uproot my mom who made the mistake of sitting in MY seat.

1 comment:

O' Brother Sew Art Thou said...

I don't know jason or ally but I saw them at Kroger this week...cutest little baby and she just smiled at me every time we passed...that is so funny....

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers