Friday, December 28, 2012

35 Weeks-


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 35 Weeks
Size of baby: Big

Maternity Clothes: Still a mix of my own regular clothing and some maternity

Gender: Boy

Movement:  He is slowing his movements down a little.  His once normal routine is not so routine anymore.  I think he is just readying himself to come into the world.

Sleep: I am able to sleep really well.  Naps are welcome and when I nap it is a hard sleep.  Getting to sleep at my normal bedtime is just a little more difficult and I am waking now very early in the morning, but I'm able to get a lot accomplished.

What I miss: I miss my old body.  I want to be me again.

Cravings: Twice I have wanted Mexican food over the holiday, but nothing I would call a major craving.  I think I pick it because I know they say spicy food can make you go into labor.

Symptoms:  Last weekend I stayed pretty swollen, but I really didn't stop from the minute we got out of school until Sunday.  So I blame my constant on the go nature.  Sunday I crashed and it was NICE.

Best Moment this weekHaving a break from school and being able to rest.  Meeting Lily James Hilliard.


Some Random Happenings: I fell this week.  It wasn't a big fall.  My front steps were wet and they often get slick, Cullen was coming up the steps behind me, my hands were filled with bags and as I stumbled on the last step I managed to catch myself with my knees and hands.  I was so proud of my save, I turned to tell Cullen and he was in freak out mode.  Bless him.  I knew I was fine, but he was worried sick.  
* I have my heart set on a New Year's Day Baby.  I have had an overwhelming feeling he was coming on the holiday, but in the back of my mind I know it will be a while. 

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers