Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New Blog

So in an effort to move my sewing posts from this blog since that is really all me and not family related, I created a sewing blog. I think you can get to it from my profile, but just incase I am gonna try to put it in my sidebar today. Lime-A-Beans will just be a site where I put recent items I have sewn. I don't sew with children in mind most of the time I just sew becasue I feel like making something. Usually I can find a child to donate it to. Yesterday I made baby shoes, and finished two dresses. I am trying to sew my way through a book my mom bought me called Weekend Sewing. I will be giving my attempts away. Let me know if you wanna be a lucky recipent.

2 comments:

Angela said...

you know i do!!!

Taylor, Kellie, Morgan, Millie, and Mary Phillips said...

Umm yes mam sign me up!! Or should I say Morgan! =)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers