Monday, June 29, 2009

Start Prayin'

Okay friends, I need a favor...please please start praying for our stair situation. As of today this has not been an issue that I have truly given over to God, thinking I would just take it on my own and "fix it." Does anybody out there do that? So anyway today being a girl that perseveres, I decided to go and ask exactly when they would be taking steps to bring the staircase down. I was met with a whirlwind of opposition. I would not hasten to say it got UGLY, but I can say it wasn't pretty. I stood my ground. They are SUPER unhappy that I am not looking at options to work with them. Cullen and I just haven't seen where it has been a situation that needed options. It is our land, we don't want a staircase on it. They see it as we should lease, sell, or give them the land. So after a 20 minute stand off it was decided that it will be most likely be an issue to be settled in court. Please pray that this will be a quick process. I know Cullen thought I had burned the house down today when I called him crying. Today was not a good day. I'll explain in another post later...what went on before, but anyway just go ahead and add us to the prayer list. Why oh why do we not start off telling our problems how big our God is, instead of telling our God how big our problems are....when will I learn?

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers