Monday, June 29, 2009

Promised Post

I said I would post why I began my day being emotional. Here it is. To add to my emotional day of the staircase situation, I began my day with my dad. I have never before posted about my dad, but here is his current situation. He has cirrohsis of the liver. It is an extremely painful disease, google it and you can read about the symptoms. This past week he went to the doctor and had seven liters of fluid drawn off his stomach. Yesterday his graduating class held a class reunion just for him, so I've been told. Just knowing that I didn't get to be there and not knowing about it sent me over the emotional edge this morning. So with texts, emails, and calls this morning I cried through it today. Why was I upset? I have no idea. I guess I just felt like I should have been there. Poor Cullen, I bet he can't wait to come home from work today... :D

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers