Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Vacation 2009


I love to go on vacation. Of all vacations I love going to the beach the most. I've been on adventure vacations where you actually walk around, ride rides, and feel like you need a vacation when you get home, but I think that going to the beach is the most relaxing vacation. Ask Cullen, I could sit and read a book on the beach all day, everyday for a week. This past week I was able to do just that sit with friends, read, and soak up the sun.

Our vacation started early Wednesday. Cullen was schooled in the way that my friend, Leslie, and I do the beach. Leslie and I enjoy optimizing our tan time. To do this we have to leave for the shore at 4:00 in the morning. We made one gas stop on the way and made it poolside by 10:30. We made it to the condo before that but had a short trip to the grocery store. Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday were spent poolside with night time trips to eat. Friday Cullen and I headed to Blue Mountain Beach to meet up with Cole and Megan and Tyler and Mollie our "Family Vacay" friends.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers