Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pumped about Mr. Pugh


Pontotoc City Schools has a new superintendent, Mr. Adam Pugh. I came home from boot camp yesterday checked my email, and found an announcement Adam Pugh is our new superintendent...YAY! From my excitement you may think I actually know Mr. Pugh, I really know of him. I met his family first when I worked at Montgomery Drugs in Pontotoc, when I was a senior and they were at South Pontotoc. Once I made the move to Ole Miss and began working at Chaney's I saw them once again...hmm... I know those faces, and they began working at Lafayette Schools. During my seven years at Chaney's I learned about our customers. I had the opportunity to talk with Ms. Kim and see their children. I would say that I know of them, and I am PUMPED he has been chosen for the job. Last night when I read my email I knew God had a hand in bringing him to our school district. I think he will be a great fit in Pontotoc. I had a blast working in Pontotoc last year and I know the years to come are going to be just as great.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers