Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Baseball, Boards, and Big Muscles


Here is our weekend update, Cullen and I made a weekend out of Ole Miss Baseball. He made it to all four games, I made my appearance to the Saturday and Sunday games. After last night I am super happy that Ole Miss will be hosting the SuperRegionals this weekend. I know those of you that are reading this think I was being sarcastic, but seriously-Hotty Toddy!
Yesterday I went to my first National Board Workshop. It will be an intense process, but it is doable. I look at some people that have passed and I realize I can do this. I am going to be like the Little Engine that Could, "I think I can, I think I can." The good thing about this process, is that I have my good friend Leslie to suffer through it with me. Also, I am hoping to take the GRE in July. If anyone has any words of wisdom for this I would love to hear them. I have begun reading the practice manual, but will take helpful hints if you want to give any. ( I sound like Cullen who has been soliciting golf donations)
Now on to the big Muscles portion of my post. Well, I only used that because I needed another 'b' sound for my alliteration...workout update....I made an effort yesterday to eat healthy, you know oatmeal, apple, chicken and rice, grapes, chicken...but here is my big accomplishment-I went to the gym twice. I did cardio in the morning and boot camp last night. I'm headed there again now, I don't have as much pep in my step, boot camp ruined that for the next couple of days but maybe by the weekend I won't be sore.

No comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers